HORIZONTAL SLIDING WINDOWS
HORIZONTAL SLIDING WINDOWS
Easy Breezy Ventilation
Wouldn’t you love to have a clear and scenic view from your windows? Sliding replacement windows from Window Depot USA will give you just that, thanks to their maximum glass exposure. Our Sliding windows will also add value to your home! Sliding windows are generally wider than they are tall. As you can probably tell from the name, they open and close with a horizontal sliding motion. Many cities provide the option of an interior simulated wood finish, as well as an exterior Polymer color finish. For tremendous value on top-quality products, you’ve come to the right place! Contact Window Depot USA today for a free, no-obligation window quote, and let us PROVE to you that our Sliding replacement windows will exceed your expectations.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
- Fully-welded sash and frames
- Integral lift rail on sash
- Both Sash can be lifted inside the home for cleaning
- Triple Fin Weather Stripping
- Energy Efficient Insulated Glass
- Superior Forced Entry Resistant Locking System
- Positive, strong vent latches
- All windows are custom-made for your home
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
Why Choose Vinyl?
Our windows are constructed of SunShield® vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Superior Weatherability – SunShield vinyl is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure.
- Color Retention – Pharmaceutical-grade compounding and blending systems provide consistency, so you can rely on superior color and weatherability.
- Designed to Perform – Industry partnerships and ongoing research into new technologies ensure the vinyl compound exceeds industry standards, outperforms the competition and works together to offer best-in-class technology.
- Uncompromising Quality and Performance Testing – SunShield vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).