DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
THE DOUBLE HUNG WINDOW
Are you looking for a classic window that’s as efficient as it is beautiful? Introducing the Double Hung Window — our most popular vinyl replacement window. The Double Hung Window is often the ideal window for homeowners, and there are many reasons why. To narrow down the list to just a few, Double Hung windows surpass other windows in popularity due to its:
Timeless & Versatile Design
The Double Hung Window features two operable sashes; one on the top and one on the bottom. It is generally taller than it is wide. The sashes move vertically, allowing the window to easily slide open. Furthermore, the Double Hung Window offers a tilt-in mechanism for easy cleaning. There are endless design and style options to match the beauty of your home. You can also choose the color of your vinyl, the grid style, and even an interior simulated wood finish.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy efficiency & performance
- Fully-welded sash and frames
- Integral lift rail on sash
- Pivto-true, constant force balance system
- Both Sash Tilt In
- Triple Fin Weather Stripping
- Sloped sills with positive water drain off
- Energy Efficient Insulated Glass
- Composite Locking System
- Positive, strong vent latches
- All windows are custom-made for your home
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
Why Choose Vinyl?
Our windows are constructed of SunShield® vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Superior Weatherability – SunShield vinyl is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure.
- Color Retention – Pharmaceutical-grade compounding and blending systems provide consistency, so you can rely on superior color and weatherability.
- Designed to Perform – Industry partnerships and ongoing research into new technologies ensure the vinyl compound exceeds industry standards, outperforms the competition and works together to offer best-in-class technology.
- Uncompromising Quality and Performance Testing – SunShield vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).