Awning & Hopper Windows
AWNING WINDOWS & HOPPER WINDOWS
Awning windows are perfect for basements and garages. They open inward from the top and provide extra ventilation where you need it most.
Awning and hopper windows are similar to a casement window that’s turned on its side—only it features different hardware. If you are looking to add a secure window that refreshes the dark spaces in your home, awning and hopper windows are sure to be your next staple.
- Easy to open and close
- Won’t interfere with blinds and drapes
- Maximum Security
- Perfect for 2nd story applications
- Unlimited design choices
- Exceeds Energystar Criteria
- Smooth, scissor-style operator
- Fold-away nesting handle
- Dual-locking handles for added security
- Quick disconnect clips
- 90-degree opening for easy cleaning
- 12 interior/exterior colors available
- Optional Triple Pane upgrade
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
Why Choose Vinyl?
Our windows are constructed of SunShield® vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Superior Weatherability – SunShield vinyl is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure.
- Color Retention – Pharmaceutical-grade compounding and blending systems provide consistency, so you can rely on superior color and weatherability.
- Designed to Perform – Industry partnerships and ongoing research into new technologies ensure the vinyl compound exceeds industry standards, outperforms the competition and works together to offer best-in-class technology.
- Uncompromising Quality and Performance Testing – SunShield vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).